Monday, September 19, 2011

Missoni For Target Not Worth It On Ebay

I've been out for a while but things have been a little hectic since school started.
I was drastically upset over the whole Missoni for Target thing. It was utterly impossible to even get even get a scarf from that collection, plus that morning my car just so happened to not start...
I checked e-bay and decided to wait till gilt groupe ends up getting some real missoni for a good price... Would you buy any of those items on ebay considering the mark up?
What I'm truly hyped for is the Versace for H&M collection... I'll probably be camping outside like a crazy person for that! (this Nov).... I had went to the Lanvin for H&M and it was nuts but well worth it so gear up and get ready November is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment