Friday, May 20, 2011

Holy Heck Comfortable Affordable Flats??!

This cannot be! Comfortable AND affordable flats are almost unheard of! My most recent failed attempt at finding nice flats were the infamous tory burch's reva flats but they were way to tight on my toes and 195 dollars can really set you back, especially on a college student's budget. I've always had trouble finding decent flats they will either dig into the back of my ankle or squish the front of my feet (mind you, my foot is by no means wide). Last week my boyfriend bought me some flats from Zara... I have never bought shoes from Zara before and I haven't really heard any raving reviews of shoes from there but these shoes have turned out to be my everyday flats. They are so basic and comfortable and at 49 dollars are a real deal to steal!! If anyone else out there can recommend comfy flats please share :) thanks! (picture from Zara)

No comments:

Post a Comment